Corporation for Those Not a US Citizen

Not a US Citizen?
How Wyoming Works for International Citizens

If you are not located in the US, or are not a US Citizen and need a US company, we may be able establish one for you. The main things needed are your contact information, the name that you want to use for your company, who is going to be the director of the company along with a scan of that person’s passport and payment.

You do not have to be a US citizen to own or be a part owner of a C-Corporation or LLC. The only limitation is that you can not start an S-Corporation.

We can have the company established within about seven working days. The costs are the same for you as they are for anyone else, except for the cost of shipping you the kit via International FedEx service so that you can get the package from us in a timely manner.

If you need a bank account in the US you must come in person to the US so the bank can verify your ID.  There is no other way to do that.

All of the services and prices mentioned on this page, are explained in detail on the page linked here.

Please note, we can not establish companies for you if you are from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Western Balkans, Burma, Liberia, Zimbabwe or if your name appears on the OFAC list of blocked persons or companies. That list can be accessed from this link: